ZEUS + Intelligent Diagnostics Training
This one-day course gives you an introduction into how to make the most of your new ZEUS car diagnostic tool and the exclusive Intelligent Diagnostics software from Snap-on.
The day-long course takes place in a classroom environment with small groups of up 12 people with an experienced professional technician guiding you through the day.
By the end of the course you will be able to navigate your new ZEUS and understand better the relationships between fault code, graphing and testing.
During this interactive course you will learn practical skills and how to apply them to real world diagnostic cases.
The course content includes:
- How to navigate ZEUS
- How to connect to wifi
- Different methods used for identifying a vehicle
- How to use graphing data
- Introduction to the Snap-on Information Module
- Understanding the methods of diagnostics and the correct procedures to follow
- Understanding fault codes and how a code is constructed
- An introduction to the Snap-on Component Test Meter (CTM) and oscilloscope
- Intelligent Diagnostics
|2020-03-26||Thu, March 26, 2020||ZEUS + Inteligent Diagnostics Training - Darlington||Book|
|2020-04-14||Tue, April 14, 2020||ZEUS + Intelligent Diagnostics Training - Huntly, Aberdeen||Book|