This one day course gives you an introduction into how to use your new VERUS Pro unit to best effect.
The course takes place in a classroom environment with small groups of up 12 people with an experienced professional technician guiding you through the day.
By the end of the course you will be able to navigate your new VERUS Pro unit and understand better the relationships between fault code, graphing and testing.
During this interactive course you will learn practical skills and how to apply them to real world diagnostic cases.
The course content includes:
- How to navigate the VERUS Pro
- How to connect to your wifi
- The different methods used for identifying a vehicle
- How to use graphing data
- Introduction to the Information Module
- Understanding the methods of diagnostics and the correct procedures to follow
- Understanding fault codes and how a code is constructed
- An introduction to the Snap-on Component Test Meter (CTM) and oscilloscope
|2019-02-11||Mon, February 11, 2019||VERUS Edge/Pro Training - Rugby||Book|
|2019-02-27||Wed, February 27, 2019||VERUS Edge/Pro Training - Leicester||Book|
|2019-01-23||Wed, January 23, 2019||VERUS Edge/Pro Training - Newark||Book|